URGENT ACTION NEEDED! We need your voice to be heard now! The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is taking public comment on a mineral withdrawal for the Methow Headwaters. The purpose of the withdrawal is to protect this vital area while Congress considers legislation to permanently withdraw the lands from mining activities, and to protect the value of ecological and recreational resources of the Methow Valley. It’s imperative that the BLM hear from everyone who cares about the Methow Valley and its critical headwaters. Let them know today you support the mineral withdrawal and the protection of the Methow Headwaters from industrial-scale mining! Please take a moment to support the campaign in these easy ways:
- Sign our Campaign Letter
- Submit a Comment Letter
- Write a Personalized Letter
- We encourage personal letters that express your support for the Methow Headwaters and the mineral withdrawal. Here are some key points that you’ll want to include.
- Your voice is hugely important in designating Methow Headwaters off-limits to industrial-scale mining!
- Sign the Petition. Help us get to 5,000!
- Donate to the campaign online or send a contribution to “Methow Headwaters Campaign,” PO Box 424, Winthrop, WA 98862